Wednesday 2 July 2014

T A G | The British Tag.




I was just watching Sammi's (The Beauty Crush's) video where she had created 'The British Tag' and thought it would be fun to jump on the band wagon seen as i'm all British and all that, haha!

Got my tea at the ready, so here we go.

1. HOW MANY CUPS OF TEA DO YOU DRINK A DAY AND HOW MANY SUGARS?
I'm more of a coffee person generally, but I tend to have between 1-2 cups of tea, I like one before bed haha. I also take 2 sweeteners. 

2. FAVOURITE PART OF YOUR ROAST DINNER?
My family are pretty big on the whole 'Sunday dinner' thing, and my favourite bit definitely has to be roast parsnips. They HAVE to be my Grandma's though. Mmmm.

3. FAVOURITE DUNKING BISCUIT?
This has to be bourbons, I love them when the middle goes all gooey. 


4. FAVOURITE QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH PASTIME?

I'd have to say going to the seaside, getting an ice cream and some fish and chips and just walking along the sea front. The sea is a definite no go in England haha. My favourite sea side is probably Whitby or Staithes.

5. FAVOURITE WORD?
I like the words 'quite' and 'potentially' haha!

6. COCKNEY RHYME SLANG?
'Let's have a butchers' (Lets have a look) and 'I'm all on my tod' (I'm all on my own)

7. FAVOURITE SWEET?
Either bubblegum fizzy bottles or flying saucers. 

8. WHAT WOULD YOUR PUB BE CALLED?
Shamington haha!

9. #1 BRITISH PERSON?
Queen Victoria or Winston Churchill. 

10. FAVOURITE SHOP OR RESTAURANT?
Ermm, my favourite shop would be either Topshop or River Island. Then my favourite restaurant would have to be Whetherspoons or Nandos (I am a student after all hahah)

11. WHAT BRITISH SONG POPS INTO YOUR HEAD?
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know dear how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away, la la la ....
And then I realised this wasn't actually British. Fantastic.

12. MARMITE?
Honestly? I've never tried it, but I don't think it's my cup of tea. The smell of it puts me off haha.

Give this TAG a go, if you're British or not, it's just a bit of fun haha
x

No comments:

Post a Comment