Sunday 22 June 2014

L I F E S T Y L E | My Kitten, Pascal.




Meet my baby, Pascal.

Although I have had him for a few months now, I've been busy bonding haha! I am absolutely crazy about cats. I already have one, but when I thought that she had passed away (she is 15), we got Pascal, I can't cope without a cat. Anyway to cut a long story short, my cat had not passed away and the RSPCA had found her. So now I have two. Bonus!!

So my mum and step-dad agreed to let me get a kitten, and so we got Pascal. My step-sisters cat had just had about 5 kittens that she needed to re-home, so really it was fate haha! He is a tabby cat as you can see in the pictures, and I am just totally in love.

 He is mine, and when I get my own place that allows pets, he will come with me.  He is a little mischeivous to say the least. In fact, as we speak he has just scratched the living daylights out of my leg, but now he's sat cuddling me. The little monkey. Can't be angry at him though. I mean have you seen his little face?

Anyway couldn't help showing him off to the world.

Please assure me I'm not the only crazy cat lady?
x

7 comments:

  1. He is so precious! :)
    I love the name as well! Super cute xx
    Hope you're having a lovely Tuesday!!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ GIVEAWAY ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Creme de la Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely adorable! Love the name too.xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. tehe, thank you! i'm so in love with him xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cat *_* I`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete