Saturday 7 June 2014

B E A U T Y | Pamper Night.

I think that any girl reading this will completely agree, that pamper nights are absolutely essential. After a long day at work, or just to treat yourself the perfect way to relax is by running a nice bubbly bath and just chilling out for a bit on your own. Personally I just love the bit of head space it gives you.

After working all day today I decided this was exactly what I needed and thought it would be a good opportunity for a blog post, well if any of you are actually interested haha!

So here are my steps to my idyllic pamper night:



So firstly I like to pick either my favourite bath product, and tonight I chose the Brightside Bath Bar from Lush. This not only smells incredible but it loooks so pretty when crumbled into the water. (You have to cruble Bath Bars under running water, strange I know haha). I then also like to light some candles, just to set the mood, you know how it is haha. This was just one of the Yankee Candle Samplers in French Lavender, smells yummy.


Just to show you how pretty the bath goes haha!



These are probably two of my favourite products to use on special pamper nights. I just hate that the Lush Snow Fairy is only available at Christmas time. However it smells unbelievable, (I think it smells like Calpol ha). 

Then I love to use the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub. Wow it smells amazing. Just go to your local Boots and smell. Just do it haha.


Then to moisturise. I sometimes think the simple ones are great. This Jergens naturals moisturiser is cheap and cheerful. Leaves my skin super soft anyway ahah.



Finally facially, I have not been wanting to use any harsh cleansers or anything as I suffer really badly from hayfever which leaves my skin tender and sore. These two products are great because they are gentle on my skin yet cleanse it perfectly, especially the eye make up remover. I definitely recommend these little treasures. 
Check out the Eye Make-Up Remover and the Micellar Water 


No pamper night would be complete without a face mask, and I am well and truly head over heels in love with this face mask. It has dramatically improved my blemishes and just leaves it super soft. I think everyone needs to try this I officially LOVE it haha!

So now my pamper night is all done and I'm all squeaky clean I am going to finish watching Britain's Got Talent and read some of my book all ready for another gruelling day at work. Yaay.

What are your pamper night essentials?
x

4 comments:

  1. Hehe I want to have a bath/pamper night at your house! ;) x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will have to sort that out :D hahaa! We will have a girly night!

      Check out Katarina's blog here http://katmaystinydiary.blogspot.co.uk/

      xx

      Delete
  2. ooh sounds like such a lovely pamper night!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's £250+ worth of beauty products up for grabs on my blog right now, click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have fallen in love with your blog haha! just checked it out!
      xx

      Delete