Sunday 27 July 2014

B E A U T Y | Beauty Wishlist #1.


I'm sure I'm not the only one who has just watched Zoella's new video and thought to themselves, I WANT MORE MAKE UP! Well if not, I definitely am. I have currently just sat and made a huge list of everything I want, I can assure you it is very very long! However I have narrowed it down to seven pieces I have wanted for a long time, and I am going to work hard on getting them in my life haha.

So here they are.

I have wanted this for so long now, I borrowed my friends and instantly fell in love it gives such a lovely glow to your face without making you look like some kind of disco ball haha. I think though that it is such a reasonable price for a high end product. I mean you're practically getting three products? It's £22 and I think it would be an investment. Well this is what I am telling myself anyway haha! 

I have heard such amazing things about this product. This summer I have been trying to make a concious effort to use either BB or CC creams in replacement of foundation to give my skin a bit of a breather, especially in this heat. Believe me it may not be hot to some of you, but for England, this is HOT haha! The CC cream I have from L'Oreal is good, but it just isn't the right colour for me so I am trying to find a good replacement. 

My oh my has this been a lust for me. I am such a matte bronzer kinda gal and I have been looking for a cheaper version of the Bobby Brown Bronzing Powder and I think this may be it, so this week I am going on the hunt to get it! It looks like the perfect shade for contouring my pale skin haha!

This is ANOTHER matte bronzer, but it has a shimmery highlight in it too, so I'm justifying it haha! A girl needs variety okay! It's summer, bronzer is a necessity for us pale girls haha! Anyway it just looks lush!

I have wanted this for way over a year now. I want this for more autumn and winter, but that is literally just around the corner. I think it looks stunning just blended out over the whole eyelid. The pigmentation of all Nars products is incredible so I have high expectations for this little baby, well so I should for a shocking £18 FOR ONE EYESHADOW haha! It will be worth it, it will!

This blush looks like the perfect summer shimmery blush. I am a sucker for a blusher with different tones in because it just creates the most lovely colour on the skin. So I am super excited to have this in my life and try it out. 

I feel like I need this in my life purely because I have nothing like it, I have heard such amazing things about this. Personally I think eyebrows can make a face perfect so I'm always looking for the best products for mine. Every time I've been in my local Boots though it has been sold out, which I suppose says a good thing about the product but sucks for me haha!

I hope to get all of these ASAP and I will keep you updated with reviews! 
What are you lusting after beauty wise at the minute?
x





8 comments:

  1. Wish you'd posted this sooner Hannah! Literally just threw away a barely touched Love At First Blush... Whoops xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh no haha! I would have bought it! Crazy Harriet haha. Why did you throw it? It's so prettyy!xx

      Delete
  2. I understand how you feel- I've just finished watching it and all of a sudden I feel the need to go out and buy loads more make-up! Especially the naked flushed palette- and I think it's a good price too considering it's 3 things! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah glad im not the only one! yeah i completely agree :) xx

      Delete
  3. Hey love! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :) Check out the details on my blog:
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! I have already done it, but really appreciate you nominating me! I will check out yours xx

      Delete
  4. lovely wishlist!
    I really want to try out the brow archery by soap & glory, and the nars eyeshadow in Mekong.

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!
      I have bought the brow archery since doing this post and I am not even joking it is incredible! I 100% recommend you go buy yourself one!!
      xx

      Delete