Thursday 10 July 2014

B E A U T Y | June Favourites.


I've been thinking to myself 'oh I really need to do a June favourites post' pretty much since the end of June, but where the hell has the time gone? How is it already the 10th July? This year is vanishing, it's so scary!!
Anyway, overall this month has been pretty 'meh', like things have been going super great but then there have also been some pretty big hiccups which have kind of over-weighed all of the great things. So anyway yeah.
This is the first 'monthly favourites' post I have done, and I'm super excited, so let's get into it!
























So this month, I bought myself my first 'CC' Cream. I have always been a foundation girl because my skin really isn't very good. I have always been the spotty one haha. But this is supposed to counteract against redness. Its super strange because it comes out green. Which at first I was a little dubious about. But anyway it seems to be working great for me. I've been LOVING the dewey look it gives to my skin! The only downside to it is that it states to match your skin tone, however generally I've found it doesn't. I'm super pale and it is a tad dark, but I'm working it out hahah!


MAC have been a huge winner for me this month, pretty much in general. Most of all though, I have been adoring three of their eyeshadows. The bottom three in this palette. All That Glitters, Woodwinked and Amber Lights. OH MY GOD. I literally can't even express to you how in love I am with these. I have been using them ALL month. I tend to put either All That Glitters or Amber Lights all over my lids, and then put Woodwinked in the crease. Wow, just wow. I seriously recommend. 
























I bought this quite a while ago now, and I'm quite literally IN LOVE with it. haha! I am definitely a matte bronzer fan rather than something with glitter in it. I sometimes think if your blush, highlight and bronzer are all shimmery, you run the risk of looking like a disco ball, not ideal. haha. But this is literally the perfect colour for my pale skin, the perfect pigmentation, it goes on like a dream. I just love it. It is a little on the pricey side, but SO worth it. 





I know that Nars 'Orgasm' has been hyped up so much in the blogger and YouTube world, which is the main reason I bought it, but it has taken me so long to actually get into it. Now that I have though, oh my god! Must be love. It's amazing, I'm one of those make up girls who cherishes every piece of make up I own, but for some reason this one has got absolutely battered, and I don't know why, I have looked after it so well, and it's literally crumbling. This is gutting to me!! But other than that it's an amazing product and so worth the hype. Its so shimmery and pigmented, it's the best blush I own. A great dupe though is Sleeks Guipure which comes in the lace palette. Review here, like what I did there hahah! This is quite pricey at £24.50 I think it is. But it is amazing!



Another MAC love is the lipstick in 'Pink Nouveau', originally this was my least favourite lipstick. I didn't think it complemented my skin tone at all. It's a really blue toned pink and I just thought it washed me out. But I am converted! I love it! It is becoming one of my favouite MAC lipsticks. Check out my little collection here. I will definitely be re purchasing this as mine is running out. You can tell I'm loving it haha.



I recieved this perfume for my birthday back in May, and I am loving it for the summer/spring months. Its so fresh and florally. I'm terrible at explaining scents. But if you're near a local Boots or Perfume Shop go give it a sniff. I can assure you, you will love it. It's Marc Jacobs new 'Daisy' scent in 'Eau So Fresh'.


Okay, so I caved. £80 later. I am absolutely in love. The thing with Doc Martens are you either love them or you hate them. I LOVE them. I own a pair of floral Doc boots, and obviously I needed a pair of shoes. They are so versatile. Honestly I just think they are amazing and add a bit of edge to any outfit. They are pricey but they honestly last forever. Docs always need wearing in first but when you do they are the comfiest shoes ever!



Bit of a random one. But this is self explanatory. They are amazing. Go try them. Dunk an Oreo in it. Heaven. Just try them. 

Thought I would add this. I have been absolutely loving Gabby from velvetgh0st. Her videos and blog are absolutely amazing. I can relate to her so well, in literally so many ways. I have been stalking through all of her videos and she is slowly becoming my favourite youtuber. Go check her out.

What have you been loving this month?
x



2 comments:

  1. Love oreo drinks! And that pink lipstick is a lovely colour!

    xo T.
    Initialed

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks! i adore woodwinked

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. my giveaway to win a cute Dahlia coat ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete