Thursday 17 July 2014

B E A U T Y | Top Drugstore Summer Lip Products.



Like a lot of others I'm sure, lip products have always been my weakness when it comes to make up. There is just so much variety and they come in such beautiful colours. Lipsticks can change any make up and brighten up your face and even your outfit. I'm becoming a bit of an obsessive, it was getting to the stage where I couldn't go out shopping on not buy at least one!! Is there a lipstick rehab or something? If so I need the details haha!

Anyway, this summer I have been loving these particular ones.

(From left to right)

1. Kate Moss Rimmel.
The Kate Moss lipsticks are so hyped up in the beauty bogging world, and honestly, so they should be! They're incredible! The pigmentation, the colour range, the finish. Ugh I love them. The shade shown in the picture is 05 but my other favourites are 01 and 03, if you want a great nude and red. The price of them is so reasonable for the product that you are actually getting. It just shows you don't need to spend a fortune to get a good lippy! Check them out for yourself here.

 2/3. Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm.
I know that a lot of people absolutely rave about these, however, for me it took me a while to fall in love with them. With me not being a huge fan of matte lip products (not sure why I picked it up then haha) these were kind of 'meh'. The thing that drew me in was the colours. I'm a sucker for a vibrant orange lip, and the one in 'Audacious' is definitely that! I'm converted and I love them, as long as your lips are well moisturised they look stunning! The other shade is 'Elusive' and this is a lovely muted but kind of vibrant pink. Take a look here.

4. Soap and Glory 'Sexy Mother Pucker' Lip Gloss.
Honestly, I have never been a great lover of lip glosses, I was always a lipstick girl. However, Serena from Gossip Girl changed my mind haha! Yes I really am THAT sad haha! She once said 'lipstick is nice, but lip gloss is more fun'. So now I am a lover of a good lip gloss, and I kid you not, this is a bloody good lip gloss!! It emphasises the size of your lips but is a lovely nude shade in 'Pink Apricot'. It also looks lovely over a lipstick. Really really pretty. Get yours here.

5. Tanya Burr Lip Gloss
The ever lovely Tanya Burr's lip glosses have been so popular, and they really are lovely. I only have one myself but that's just because they're always bloody sold out haha! My shade is 'Smile, Dream, Sparkle' and it is quite a translucent colour with shimmer in it. It looks great as a simple lip, or it's really nice on top of your favourite lipstick for a bit of shine and sparkle. You can get them online here.

What have been your summer favourite lip products? What should I be checking out next?
x

5 comments:

  1. These look lovely:))
    I would love to see you on my blog!
    xoxo Antonella !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the first three and they are all my faves! The last two look super cute too, I'll have to check them out, especially the soap and glory one! I'm following you on BlogLovin now <3

    I've also nominated you for a Liebster award, you can read more about it on my blog!

    www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much I really appreciate it!! love your blog xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely lipsticks I especially like the first one by Kate Moss. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yeah i'm definitely a sucker for the Kate Moss lipsticks x

      Delete