Friday 9 May 2014

T A G | Too Much Information.



Thought I would jump on the bandwagon and do the TMI TAG. So here we go:

1. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue crocheted tee from Primark and mom jeans from River Island. 

2. EVER BEEN IN LOVE?Nope. 

3. EVER HAD A TERRIBLE BREAK-UP?
Nope. 

4. ANY PIERCING's?
Nose, 2 lobe piercings on one ear, 3 on the other, my helix, tragus and rook. Want my daith doing next.

5. ONE TRUE PAIRING?
Chuck and Blair.

6. FAVOURITE SHOW?
It changes all the time but FRIENDS is my all time favourite and also Gossip Girl. 

7. FAVOURITE BAND's?
Artic Monkeys, The Killers, The Kooks, Red Hot Chilli Peppers etc..

8. SOMETHING YOU MISS?
Always miss my family and pets. 

9. FAVOURITE SONG?
Mr Brightside - The Killers.

10 HOW OLD ARE YOU?
18, 19 in 2 days yaay!

11. ZODIAC SIGN?
Taurus

12. QUALITY YOU LOOK FOR IN A PARTNER?
I'm pretty cynical about 'relationships' so won't go into that one haha. 

13. FAVOURITE QUOTE?
Nobody has it easy, everybody has problems. You don't know what they go through. Nobody is perfect, nobody deserves to be perfect. So before you start judging, criticising or mocking, remember everyone is fighting their own war.

14. FAVOURITE ACTOR?
I don't think I could pick just one. My all time favourite like role that was played is Heath Ledger as 'The Joker'.

15. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
Orange, but to wear I live in monochrome colours.

16. LOUD MUSIC or SOFT?
Both, this question doesn't make sense haha.

17. WHERE DO YOU GO WHEN YOU'RE SAD?
In my room, ring my mum and curl up and watch gossip girl.

18. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO SHOWER?
About half an hour? 

19. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO GET READY IN A MORNING?
Between half an hour to an hour and a half, it really depends. I procrastinate A LOT!

20. ANY PETS?
A cat called Lucky, a kitten called Pascal, and a Labrador dog called Sunny. I love them all a lot.

21. EVER BEEN IN A PHYSICAL FIGHT?
 Nope, I would most definitely lose.

22. TURN ON?
Dark eyes.

23. TURN OFF?
People with no sense of humour.

24. FEARS?
Not succeeding in life.

25. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I watched 'Saving Mr. Banks' and cried like a baby.

26. LAST TIME YOU TOLD SOMEONE YOU LOVED THEM?
Last night, to my mum hahah!

27. MEANING BEHIND YOUR BLOG NAME?
Couldn't think of anything and it sounded preeetttyy.

28. LAST BOOK YOU READ?
'The Fault in Our Stars', If you haven't read it already, where have you been? Recommend it 100%, you will cry the whole way through and for like a week after?

29. BOOK YOU'RE CURRENTLY READING?
Uni books for exam revision. It's thrilling. But I have a long list of books for the summer haha.

30. LAST SHOW YOU WATCHED?
Gossip Girl of course hahaa!

31. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?
Online, my friend from home Katarina, In person, my flatmates?

32. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE LAST PERSON YOU TEXTED?
My Dad.

33. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Indian.

34. PLACE YOU WANT TO VISIT?
Such an ever growing list, New York, San Francisco, Iceland, Thailand, Dubai, mainland Spain, South of France etc etc.

35. LAST TIME YOU KISSED SOMEONE?
About two weeks ago back at home, I think? (It was a family member, ha)

36. FAVOURITE SWEET FLAVOUR?
Strawberry.

37. WHAT INSTRUMENTS DO YOU PLAY?
None, I played the Recorder when I was about 6, and I attempted the Piano when I was around 10, if that counts hahaha.

38. FAVOURITE PIECE OF JEWELLERY?
My christening bracelet from my grandparents. They had it made to fit me for my 18th birthday. N'aww. 

39. LAST SPORT YOU PLAYED?
Hahaha, next.

40. LAST SONG YOU SANG?
Gorgon City - Here For You or Do You Wanna Build a Snowman (It's catchy)

 Hope this was slightly interesting haha.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment