Saturday 10 May 2014

L I F E S T Y L E | My 'Pre' 19th Birthday.



Sorry for the overly pouty expression but absolutely in love with my new hat!

So today my Mum, Step-Dad and Grandad came over to Newcastle to celebrate my Birthday with me as seen as I couldn't be with them on the actual day. 

We decided we just wanted a nice casual day around the town centre having a browse as my Grandad hasn't been over since I moved in September. We went out for a lovely meal at Jamie Oliver's Italian Restaurant, located near the Charles Grey Monument.

I took a few snaps so thought I would share them.





I had the 'fish of the day special' which was Ling baked, served with a seafood and saffron risotto. It was absolutely beautiful. Then for dessert, which I don't normally have (but it was a special occasion haha) I had the 'Epic Brownie. This was a warm brownie topped with amaretto ice cream and popcorn pieces. It was to die for!!!



The decor in there was brilliant too, it had such a lovely rustic feel to it and it just had such a buzzing vibe which was lovely. 


(Even the toilets were super exciting haha)


My mum looking as beautiful as ever, even if she was trying on my new hat haha. Don't quite think it's her style!


Then finally we had a last wander around, I popped into the Doc Martens shop and this barber was amazing. It was so strange, he was just set up in the window front which was pretty perculiar. He just looked so quirky in his rolled up jeans, shirt, bow tie, braces, Doc's (obviously) and his balled head with a full beard. The photo is terrible but didn't want to look like a creep photographing him haha!

Overall I had the BEST day, and was super lucky with the bits my Mum and Step-Dad bought me. 
 x

No comments:

Post a Comment