Wednesday 14 May 2014

L I F E S T Y L E | Instagram Diary #1.

My birthday selfie • Me and the girls out for my birthday • Me and Laura in the Apple Store • My birthday cards and presents from the family • My secretive present from my Grandma haha • Cute Emojii my Mum sent me for my birthday • Selfie in my new hat • Birthday Jamie Oliver lunch • Watching my favourite Disney film • Jim Chapman favorited my tweet • Missing my pussy cats • Reminiscing over my 18th birthday • The Quayside looks so beautiful at night time • My room at home had been re decorated • Pascal all tucked up • My new phone case • Selfie when I dyed my hair darker • Bored of coursework selfie • Selfie with beautiful Pascal • Lush bath bomb • New Marvel iPad case • Reunited with my lovely Lucky • Being a kid and watching Toy Story • Pascal being a big boy in his new collar • Pascal stealing my side of the bed • Pascal generally being cute • Morning cuddles with my baby • When we first got Pascal home • My MAC palette slowly filling up • Painted Lucky • Selfie with my little sister and Pascal (Tangled) toy • Lovely John Lennon quote • Sunny selfie • When I thought my Lucky had died • Little make-up haul • Oleg came in the post • Stupid Batman quote (I'm obsessed haha) • Loving my nightclub stamp • Chuck Bass looking as gorgeous as ever • My poor Heidi died • Watching Thor with candles at home • Another Lush bath bomb • Pre night out selfie • My poor student bank balance • Gerard Butler (enough said) • Students Union night with Jenn • Another little make up haul • Night out with Zoe

Just thought I would jump on the bandwagon and share my Instagram posts from the last few months with you. Thought it would be a nice insight into my absolutely thrilling life (not). 

Hope it was slightly interesting for you.
x




No comments:

Post a Comment