Tuesday 25 March 2014

B E A U T Y | Urban Decay Naked Two Palette.



For a long time I was umming and aahing about whether or not I wanted to actually buy the Naked Two. I am generally really pale and the colours in the palette are really cool toned, so I thought that it would just wash me out. Oh I was so very wrong, I absolutely love it and I tend to turn to it an awful lot more than I ever thought I would. 

When I went to buy it the woman at the counter was so lovely, I was chatting away to her about how I wasn't too sure about whether it was for me or not, so she offered to do my make up for me. Of course I jumped at the opportunity and I really loved the way she did it. I think she mainly used Bootycall, Chopper, YDK and Busted. She went for more of an everyday neutral look and it really did look great.

As I mentioned in my blog post about the Naked One Palette the packaging in the Second and Third ones definitely isn't my favourite. I really don't like the fact that it feels like it could snap every time I open it, or the fact that it is literally just a tin can. For the price I would hope that it would be a little more luxurious, but hey ho.

However, the brush in the Second and Third is much better than that of the one in the First, the fluffy end is such a great addition. The flat end allows you to compact the colour that you want onto your eye, then the fluffy end helps you to blend it all together and even smoke it out if you wanted.

The colour range is again absolutely fantastic yet again in this palette, there are so many combinations and it's just so versatile. It can take you from an everyday neutral look to a dramatic smokey look for a night out. 

My most used colours are:
- Bootycall
- Chopper
- Pistol
- Verve
- YDK
- Busted
- Blackout
(Pretty much all of them...)


From left to right:
Foxy (perfect base colour)
Half-Baked
Bootycall (perfect tear-duct colour)
Chopper


Tease (also a great base colour)
Snakebite
Suspect
Pistol (great for a subtle smokey eye)


 Verve (also great for the tear-duct)
YDK
Busted
Blackout (my ultimate favourite eye shadow for a dramatic smokey eye)

Take a look at one here for yourself
Would you invest in one? Which is your favourite colour?
x


1 comment: