Monday 24 March 2014

B E A U T Y | Sleek Lace Blush Palette.




For a while now, whenever passing the Sleek counter I have been eyeing up the 'Lace' pallet. I have heard so many great things about it from various YouTube videos and blog posts, and wanted to see what all the hype was about. As soon as I swatched it in the shop, I soon realised. 

Finally today I bit the bullet and spent pretty much the last of my student loan on it, it was most definitely worth it. The pigmentation and colour range is just incredible, considering it's a drugstore product the quality is at such a high standard it could pass as being a high-end product. 


CROCHET
Crochet is the orange based shade on the left, as you can tell from the photo above it very vibrant and perhaps for some it may be a little too orangey. However, I think that if a little is used it will go a long way and would look lovely in the spring time. If preferred it can definitely be built up so that it is as bright as shown in the photograph. When blended out it looks more like a bronze colour and would be really nice alongside a bronzer for the perfect tanned tone. 

GUIPURE
The middle blush Guipure is probably my favourite out of the three, when choosing blushers I tend to lean towards the shimmery ones, purely because they just look so pretty I can't say no. This shade is so similar to NARS' Orgasm, which is my favourite blusher and is so popular within the YouTube/Blogger community. But when the NARS' comes at a steep £21.50 when the Sleek pallet comes at £9.99 for the three. It is such a gorgeous pink tone with gold shimmer and just looks so beautiful when blended. It will be great for the summer weather (if we ever get any) along with a matte bronzer to give a nice summery glow. 

CHANTILLY
Chantilly on the right, is a matte peachy pink tone. I think that this is a nice everyday blush that would just brighten up the face. It gives off that look when you walk in from the cold and your cheeks go all pinky. I think this is such a wearable colour, it would go with any eye or lip choices because it is quite subtle. Again, the pigmentation is incredible and can be worn lightly or built up. 

Have a look here yourself.
Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for the perfect high-street blush

x





No comments:

Post a Comment