Sunday 2 March 2014

B E A U T Y | Urban Decay Naked Palette One.



As you can tell my Naked palette has definitely seen better days. I'd just call it well loved. When I say this is most definitely the best thing in my make up collection, I am not exaggerating. It is my go to product on almost a daily basis. 

The thing about the Naked palettes is that everyone will have a particular one that is their favourite, and although I do love the other two, this is by far my number one. I would say that the reason for this is that the colour variations are brilliant and leave you spoiled for choice. The pigmentation of all of the colours is also amazing while it allows you to build it up for a more dramatic look. Not only is the pigmentation great, but they are also so easily blended, which for me was essential as this was when I first started experimenting with eyeshadow, and to be honest had no idea what I was doing. 

Another reason for it being my favourite out of the three is the packaging. I love the feel of the felt casing, while feeling luxurious it also feels so much more sturdy and secure. For the price you would want to be ensured that you're getting your moneys worth and it is going to last. Whereas the second and the third palette are in a tin casing, where I have heard that the colours can fall out and the lid can snap just after a short amount of time. 

The only thing I will say about the first palette is that the brush is not as good as the others. While it is great for the crease, there is no way for you to blend the eyeshadows purely with that brush. Yet in the other two palettes there is another end to the brush which allows you to blend as well.


From top to bottom:
Virgin
Sin
Naked
Sidecar
(They look so pale because of my pastey white skin)


Buck
Half-Baked
Smog
Darkhorse 


Toasted
Hustle
Creep
Gunmetal

Take a look for yourself here

I believe that every girl NEEDS this palette in their lives.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment