Monday 29 December 2014

C H R I S T M A S | What I Got For Christmas 2014.

I am currently experiencing the post Christmas depression, it just went by so fast and I can't believe it's all over. 

To cheer myself up I just thought I would jump on the bandwagon and show you all what my lovely family bought me for Christmas.


Firstly I was extremely lucky and got Monty and Mabel from the John Lewis advert this year. The advert completely captured my heart and it was the first thing I put on my Christmas list, so my mum hunted them down and I am so so grateful. I love them to bits, they are currently sat on my knee as I type this. Yes I am aware I sound like a five year old haha. 



My beautiful St.Christopher. This is the most sentimental gift anyone could have ever bought me. My Grandma has worn one of these around her neck for as long as I can remember, my Grandad bought it for her many moons ago. I couldn't believe it when I opened it, I have never cried so much. To me it is more than just a gift, it means I will always carry a piece of my grandparents with me so very close to my heart. Soppy, I know hahah.



These next two don't even need an explanation. Just look how stunning they are. They melt my heart every morning. They are Nars' 'Virtual Domination' and 'Narsissist'.


I also got Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent. I'm horrific at describing scents but seriously just go and smell it. I'm so in love with it, it's become one of my all time favourites alongside Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle.


Finally, Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a Terry's Chocolate Orange. 


I am so grateful for each and every one of these gifts, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

If I don't speak to you before a very Happy New Year.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment