Monday 29 September 2014

B E A U T Y | Urban Decay Naked Three Palette.



This post is long overdue. I have been wanting to finish my collection of the Naked palettes for a while now (check out my others here and here, like what I did there haha). I have had this one since it was first released I just never actually got around to doing it, so here it is. 

I have to firstly say, this definitely is my least favourite of the three, while the rose gold packaging and the colours are lovely, they just don't seem to appeal to me as much as the other two do. Whereas it is my friend Kat's favorite of the three, so it all depends on preference I think. One thing I do love about this palette though is that there are no repeats of the other two palettes in here, all of the shades are completely new.

As I mentioned in my review of the second palette, I really don't love the metal packaging, I much prefer the first ones suade effect packaging, it just seems much more sturdy, I always worry with these that the pans will fall out, touch wood so far mine haven't ha. However, I do love the brushes in the second and third in comparison to the first, I find the fluffy end great for blending for the perfect smokey eye and the flat end for packing on the colour for ultimate pigmentation. 

Again with the third palette I have to say again that the pigmentation and the quality of the shadows are fantastic. For the price I just think it is fantastic, it is a high end product but you are getting twelve shadows for £37. 

My favourite shades are  Burnout, Buzz, Trick, Noomer, Mugshot and Blackheart.


From left to right;

Strange
Dust
Burnout


Limit
Buzz
Trick


Noomer
Liar
Factory


Mugshot
Darkside
Blackheart

Take a look here for yourself, I recommend every girl should have at least one of the three.

Have you tried any of the Naked palettes? Which is your favourite?
x




1 comment:

  1. I was planning to do this beauty review too! ;-) still so inlove with mine x x x

    ReplyDelete